It's time for a new Mommy School Packet!
And it's a good one!
Download is available at the end of the post.
I have always loved Dr. Seuss books! I have collected so many through the years. I have always known that I wanted to do a Dr. Seuss-themed Mommy School unit. I'm planning to spend the next 2-3 weeks teaching all about Dr. Seuss books! And with The Lorax movie coming out, I think a mommy/son date to the movies will be in order!
But not to worry! There are still 72 pages of fabulous ideas, all centered on some of my favorite Dr. Seuss Books!
Here are some of the concepts covered:
Letter of the Week: S
Number of the Week: 3
Shape of the Week: Diamond
Theme of the Week: Dr. Seuss
Song of the Week: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Here are just a few sneak peeks:
Goldfish graphing to go along with One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
Green eggs and ham ABC's to go along with Green Eggs and Ham.
Alphabet stamping activity to go along with Dr. Seuss's ABC.
And of course there are many more surprises in there!
* All Mommy School printables are created for Oopsey Daisy subscribers…. so join us by subscribing in your favorite way!
* This packet is in PDF format. Please be sure that you have the most updated version of Adobe Reader in order to open the file. This packet is too large to e-mail, so this download is the only way I have to share this with you. If you run into issues downloading, please check the spyware and download settings on your personal computers. I am not able to help with troubleshooting on technical issues, but you can read the "Download Help" section here.
* These files are offered "as- is." Thank you for understanding.
* This packet is for personal use only! You may use this for your own preschool class or in your own home. You may never sell or redistribute any part of this packet.
* I do have a copyright on my blog. You may not redistribute my Mommy School packets or host them on your own site. Please link to my personal blog to refer a friend.
Now for the fun part!!
I would always LOVE to see if you post about your own Mommy School adventures.
Drop me a line so I can see what you’re up to!