- A memo-sized clipboard (6x9")
- Spray primer and paint
- Patterned scrapbook paper
- Paper trimmer
- Corner rounder (optional)
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
- Photo easel back (I used the one I had leftover from my DIY Stacked Photo Frames, but you could purchase a cheap frame from the dollar store and use the easel back from that if you don't have a spare frame around the house.)
- Heavy-duty adhesive (I like E6000)
When your board is completely dry, use your heavy-duty adhesive to adhere the easel back to the back of your clipboard. Allow the adhesive to dry completely.
If desired, embellish the clip portion of your board with a loop of ribbon tied in a bow. (This did a great job of covering up the Staples logo on mine.)
What a lovely project! I am a huge fan of Amy's crafts! Here are just a few of my favorites:
Love Amy's incredible mantles--like this vibrant spring mantle
I have enjoyed every detail of Amy's baby boy nursery reveal
These tiered terra cotta planters rocked my world! One of my favorite "Amy" projects!
These lined canvas bins were made from diaper boxes! Genius!
I always adore Amy's wreaths, like this felt rose wreath.
Have a fabulous weekend my friends!!