Hello friends! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend!
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. In my Church I serve in the Primary presidency teaching children 18 months to 12 years old. We have a very large Primary--over 140 children in our congregation! So I stay very busy with my Primary duties, and I love it!
As we looked ahead to the upcoming year, we wanted to prepare a gift for the children who would be baptized in the upcoming year. Children are baptized just after their eighth birthday. I had seen some baptism subway art on Pinterest and loved the idea, so I set out to create my own!
I wanted to customize this for each child, so I included the child's name and the date he/she was baptized. This way, each child can display their subway art and remember this important day!
Are you ready to download your own? I have created a customizable version to insert a name and date (if you have Photoshop) or a generic version (without a name and date) for you to download your own.
This version requires Photoshop to customize the name and date. All images are 5x7.
* Using the links above, download the .psd files and import them into Photoshop.
* You will find that the file has 2 text layers: "Name here" and "Date here."
* Using the text tool, type name using Lobster font on the name line (top).
* Using the text tool, type date using the Engravers font on the date line (bottom).
* Depending on the length of the text, you may need to resize the text to fit.
* Save and upload to Costco as a 5x7 to print.
This version does not require Photoshop, but it has no name or date. All images are 5x7.
* Using the links above, download the .png files.
* Save and upload to Costco as 5x7 print.
Here is how the boy version looks--I love the blues and grays!
The girl version with pinks and grays.
So what are you up to this week?
I still have plenty of preparations for our Mickey Mouse birthday party coming up this week plus Valentine's Day! There will be lots of fun going on in our house!