This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Makala Clark!
Hey friends! It's giveaway day!
And if you are in the market for a brand new pair of glasses or sunglasses and want to save some money, you'll love this!
39DollarGlasses.com is an online retailer for discount glasses. You can find everything here! They sell prescription eye glasses and sunglasses for incredible prices! You can customize brand name plastic glasses or metal glasses in lots of colors. Right now, you can order your own glasses at 10% off using promo code OOPSEY.
As you may know, I have had to wear glasses a lot more often lately. My eyes suddenly rejected contacts last summer, and I only had an old pair of glasses. So I was thrilled when 39DollarGlasses offered me a complimentary pair of eyeglasses. However, ordering online was a little tricky for me. Tracking down my current prescription and translating it for the website was nerve-racking for me. Luckily the site offered easy tools for measurement.
One of my favorite features of the website was this "SmartFit" face shape tool. This way I could imagine how my face shape would look in each pair of glasses! I wish I could do the same thing for hair cuts!
I finally decided on these lovely pair of glasses in black. I loved that I could read the reviews on the glasses before ordering, and the site offered a print-out of the actual size so I could get an idea. It can be a little frazzling to order something as important as prescription eyeglasses without seeing them first!
The thing I loved the most... the cost! I customized my frames with scratch-resistant coating, and my cost was still only $68.95! I saved $256.05, and I loved seeing that price tag! Again, this is where I have to show off to Mr. oopsey daisy!
In just a week my lovely new specs arrived!
Hubby hasn't been around to take pictures of me in them, but I am loving them!
What I liked about 39DollarGlasses:
* I loved all of the information on the website.
* I found the face shape tool very useful!
* The case and cleaning cloth were beautiful.
* Saving money is always a good thing!
* Most glasses are shipped from China, but these glasses are American-made!
What I didn't like about 39DollarGlasses:
* On the website, I found several links that repeatedly showed up as "bad gateways." Ugh.
* My lenses are much thicker than any lenses I have ever had on any glasses. Interesting.
* I am always more comfortable with a custom fitting at an eye doctor. I was on pins and needles waiting for these glasses to arrive!
One Oopsey Daisy reader will win a coupon code for $75 toward a new pair of sunglasses or glasses. This is how you can win:
U.S. and Canada residents only, please!
1. "Like" 39DollarGlasses.com on Facebook and let me know in a comment. You receive a $15 coupon just for liking them on Facebook! Please note that this company prefers that you don't leave any comments on their page in response to the giveaway.
2. Let me know how you're following my blog! Google Friend Connect is disappearing, so if you are were following me there, I don't want to lose you! Instead, you can subscribe via e-mail, google reader, RSS feed, Google Plus, or Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know how you follow!
3. Spread the word! Feel free to copy and paste this tweet:
I'm hoping to win $75 toward brand new glasses/sunglasses from @39DollarGlasses at @OopseyDaisy917! #giveaway http://bit.ly/wcSH42
This giveaway will end next Wednesday, February 15 at midnight.
Giveaway winner will be announced via Facebook and Twitter and e-mailed directly.
Good luck friends!
Please read my disclosure statement.