Happy Memorial Day, my friends!
Many thanks to our military troops, past and present, who have dedicated their lives to protecting our great nation!
It's the beginning of the patriotic season--one of my very favorite times of the year! Get ready for firecrackers and s'mores!
Tomorrow, I will be enjoying an entire day outside with my family, soaking in the sun and enjoying every last minute of this 3-day weekend. I don't know about you, but I needed this extra day in my weekend!
In the mean time... here is some patriotic eye candy. Is there anything more lovely than red, white, and blue??
Here is some yummyness to get you in the patriotic spirit!
1. Red, white, and blue cupcakes - Skip To My Lou.
2. American Pie Cupcakes - Mommy Topics.
3. Flag Cupcakes - The Girl Who Ate Everything.
4. Red, white, and blue strawberries - Oopsey Daisy.
5. Red, white, and blue skewers - Make and Takes.
6. Red, white, and blue stuffed strawberries from Fabulessly Frugal.
7. Watermelon stars - No Biggie.
More Fruity Goodness
8. Red, white, and blue salad - Taste of Home.
9. Stained glass jello - browneyed baker.
10. Red, white, and blue parfaits - Martha Stewart.
11. Red, white, and blue trifle - Taste of Home.
Lots of Stars!
12. Red, white, and blue stars - The Life & Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch.
13. Red, white, and blue shortcake stars - Betty Crocker.
14. Patriotic sugar cookies - The Baking Sheet.
15. Flag cake - Make It and Love It.
16. Red, white, and blue cake in a jar - Babble.
17. America's Star Cupcake - Yankee.
18. Red, white, and blue whoopie pies - The Garden of Yum.
19. Red, white, and blue cake balls - My Juice Cup.
20. Red, white, and blue cookie bark - Your Homebased Mom.
21. Red, white, and blue ice pops - My Recipes.
22. Tootsie pop bouquet - Weddingbee.
What are some of your favorite patriotic recipes??
Enjoy a very happy Memorial Day!