End of the Year Teacher’s Gift

I know... I know!  Little Man is just 2 years old.
We don't have any teachers in our lives right now.
And to be honest, I don't even want to think of that phase of our lives yet!
But this is an idea I am bookmarking for the future Alison.
Teacher appreciation got my mind a-spinning with cute ideas for teachers.  We can never show our teachers we care TOO much! Here is one gift I would have LOVED as a teacher for the end of the school year!  It's cute and meaningful--but useful, too.  As the school year is wrapping up, here is one quick and easy teacher's gift that is sure to show you care!
In the beginning, I wanted to do a typography with the message "2 Cool 4 School."  But duh, our teachers are totally cool, and we need them in our schools!  Then I remembered my friend Amy's adorable typography and realized that I could tweak this for a teacher's gift, too!
The end of a school year is a bit of a rollercoaster for a teacher.  This message is so fitting because after all, I really did worry that my students would forget me.  This message hits home.
I'm proud to say that this gift is a cheapie! I bought this generic-brand hand sanitizer at the grocery store.
I was lucky to be able to peel the labels off easily.  I was armed with my Goo Gone just in case, but this peeled off without any trouble at all.
After designing my vinyl in my Sure Cuts a Lot program, I cut the vinyl on my Cricut.  I had some scraps of black vinyl on hand, so I used those.  I also had a tiny scrap of red vinyl that I used for the numerals.

I always find that using contact paper is the easiest way to apply vinyl so it is not crooked!
I tied a red ribbon around the top, and
TA-DAH!
A quick and easy gift that shows your teachers how much you've appreciated them throughout the school year.
An A+ gift for sure!
For more vinyl tips, see my Vinyl 101 post here.
Happy Monday!

Comments

Love this! I'm starting a new section on Pinterest for teacher gift ideas. This will be the first project I add to it! Thanks, Alison!!

2. Shaunika says:

What a cute idea! Too bad I don't have a cricut. :(

3. Bec@littlelucylu says:

That is ADORABLE … and as a teacher, I can tell you I would probably cry if I got this as a gift!
    Great idea!!!
    ~Bec :-)

4. The Miller Five says:

Cute! I did one for my daughter's teacher, but it was a little different. Her teacher loved it!

5. sHAUNIKA, me either, but I can see it working with stickers just as easily!!! :)

6. Thank you so much for your comment on my entry into American Crafters. I am hoping to get some followers so I can justify to the hubby me getting in one craft for my blog a week. Come follow me if you like what you saw. Another project is going up today.

caelas-creations.blogspot.com

7. Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com says:

Woooooohoo! Alison – I just saw that you won Kim's Letterpress Giveaway!!! So excited for you!
    Love your teacher gift too! :)

8. I just found you blog! Love Everything here!
    I'm now following

9. Aaaww – this is such a great project and one that is probably really useful as well :)

10. Lil-Rosi says:

What a really cute idea! Nice presentation too!

11. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com says:

This is a great teacher gift idea!

12. meijo's JOY says:

The color combination and the message was so nice… I think I'll keep it as a table decor instead of using it….so pretty!

13. I love this idea! So cute!!!

14. Amy @ Positively Splendid says:

LOVE this Alison! What a terrific idea!

15. Fantastic – love it. Found you at The Girl Creative and looking forward to linking up.
    Jen

16. Cap Creations says:

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful idea! Love this!

I hope you don't mind I created this for those of us that do not own a Circut. You can check it out here.

17. Vivienne @ the V Spot says:

Very cute and very clever!

18. Jenn Erickson says:

Fabulous, creative idea! I know that the teachers I work with would love this!

Jenn

19. I♥naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes says:

Oh my goodness! soo cute!! you are so creative. Thumbs up! :)

20. This is adorable. It is always good to have a stash of ideas for teacher gifts!

21. Kristen says:

oh that is so cute! I need a gift for my kiddos and this could probably work for the little ones (although not sure it would be on the hand sanitizer but the 2 sweet 2 be forgotten definitely would!), I just need to figure out what :)

22. [email protected] says:

This is a great idea! I just featured it in my Teacher Appreciation Round-up.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    xoxo

23. kbpovey says:

Love it….schools out tomorrow, so I'll use it next year! Thanx for sharing!

24. Nice idea. Nice gift for teacher.

1. […] Teacher Sanitizer from Oopsey Daisy […]