Wednesday’s Wowzers: Talk About Eye Candy!

Hello my friends!
I feel like a million bucks today.  My husband is finally home after his longest business trip yet.  I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, and I can't wait to have a bit more time for crafting and creating the rest of this week.
How I treasure Wednesdays!  I take it easy and show off some of the amazing talent floating around blogland.  I must say that I feel that today's edition of Wednesday's Wowzers is quite exceptional.  You'll see what I mean...
My friend Delia has done it again!  This scrappy flower wreath is so stinkin' cute!  I love that she made this out of a frame. The nontraditional square wreath has so much personality!  And the colors are just so pretty!
If you are a sweets lover, you must check out Frosted Happy.  You will find all sorts of amazing cupcake ideas!  Check out these "lucky" lemon cream cheese cupcakes.  Aren't they adorable?!  And they look tasty, too!
Speaking of cupcakes... I can't resist a fun learning game.  Especially a cute one.  I LOVE this cupcake matching game from Playing House.  Darling!

What can I say about this Anthro bow bag except that I adore it?!  Love the bow, the colors, everything!  The Little Appleseed shared this cute tutorial (including a detailed pattern!) on Someday Crafts.
More eye candy... The Reed Life shared pictures of this amazing pennant bed.  I want a pennant bed!!  Perfect for any little girl (or big girl!).  Found via Be Different... Act Normal.
As soon as I saw these cardboard tube bunny rabbits, I recognized the genius behind it!  Crafts By Amanda - Isn't she great?!  I love how she can turn something inexpensive into something so cute!
Finally, The Purl Bee shared this fun tutorial for Easter egg hunt bags.  What a fun alternative to the traditional baskets.  Love that ricrac!
So what was your favorite featured project?
Have a great day!

Comments

1. Amy Watson says:

Great finds! I love the square wreath. Thanks for sharing!

2. Bee happy says:

There are so many talented people out there it's fab! I love the square wreath the flowers are so cute. The bag is also fantastic, need one!

Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

3. Tammy @ she wears flowers says:

These are great!!

4. Stephanie says:

Oh my!! Thanks so much for featuring my cupcake game!! You have made my day!!

5. What adorable features, love those cupcakes!

I'm loving all of the bright colors! I am sooo ready for spring. I'm really digging the square wreaths. I may have to try one!

7. Vivienne @ the V Spot says:

Great projects! Great!

8. Wow what an amazing round up and thank you SOO much for including my bunnies (and for your kind words)!!

9. UtahMillers says:

I am loving those bags!! You can make them studly for the boys and cutesy for the girls! Yay!

10. Thank you for the feature Alison! You are so sweet. I am featuring you at 7 PM today too. We made your Leprechaun Pie.

11. Thanks for featuring my cupcakes! you are so sweet! i am excited about following your blog!

12. Paper-Charmed says:

Love the frame wreath! Thanks for the great find! =)

13. I love all of the projects you featured. So cute

14. poindextr says:

the little fabric bunting and pompoms across the bed railing? completely adorable. I would have SO loved that as a little girl. Or even now. And those cardboard bunnies? I'm so going to make a couple. Could they be ANY cuter? I think not.

15. Heidiopia says:

I think the pennant bed is my fave!
    Just wanted you to know that my class of 4 year olds LOVED your Leprechaun Pies today! Thanks so much for sharing such a fun fun thing!