All you need is {love}

Slowly but surely, we're getting a little Valentine's Day decor up around this house!  Santa brought my hubby a new saw for Christmas--I don't know who was more excited:  Me or him!  I thought he might need to try it out, so being the thoughtful wife that I am, I asked him to help me out!
The very sweet Mr. Daisy cut me 3 blocks--two 7" blocks, one 6" block, and one 8" block.  I gave them a couple coats of red spray paint and sanded up those edges.
Next, I traced the blocks on scrapbook paper and mod-podged them on.
I cut the l-o-v-e out of cardstock using my Cricut and mod-podged them onto the blocks.  A last coat of mod podge on top was the final step.
I decided to hot glue some ribbon around 3 sides and tie a bow up top.  (I learned the hard way that if I glued the ribbon on the bottom that the blocks wouldn't stand up!)
I'm quite excited with how they turned out...
I am still deciding where to put all of my Valentine decor!  I am such an indecisive decorator, especially in a new house!!
Have a happy day! Seriously--thanks for reading!

Comments

1. These are so cute and you make them look pretty easy to do! You have such great ideas, I enjoy seeing them every day! Thank you for sharing all of them!

2. This is just beautiful! :) Awesome job!

3. I absolutely {LOVE} these!! :)

4. So cute! I love the colors and the ribbon is adorable!

Very cute! I love the extra accent of the ribbon. Just perfect!

6. UtahMillers says:

Cute!

7. Simply Domestic says:

I love how this looks! Love the ribbon and the black scrapbook paper! Great job. You are so talented!

8. Superdupper cute!! Love it. Love your blog look too :) (Happy Wednesday to you…)

9. Lovin-Life-Piersons says:

I love this! Pretty much the cuttest Love blocks I have seen.

10. I love the colors, so cute!

11. I love the colors of your Valentine's decor. It looks great! I really wish I had one of those Cricut cutters so I didn't have to order the letters! Thanks for sharin!

12. I love your Valentine decorations! Where did you find the wreath?? You probably made it…but how?

13. Lori Thompson says:

SO cute! Love this idea! Thanks for sharing!!

14. SUPER cute!

15. Swainston Vinyl & Dezign says:

I LOVE these! They look grungy…MY kinda style! I may have to make myself some of these! Thanks for the inspiration! If I do, I will link back to you!

16. Swainston Vinyl & Dezign says:

17. Swainston Vinyl & Dezign says:

18. Swainston Vinyl & Dezign says:

19. Amanda @ New Adventures says:

These are super cute! It inspires me to get going with Valentines day decor. Its only 12 days away!

20. Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com says:

These are really cute!! I love the papers you chose and the ribbons add just the perfect touch! Great job again Alison! :)

21. Tammy @ she wears flowers says:

I love these blocks. I want to make some just like this!

22. Lauren @ YoungNester says:

I love this! Simple and great!

23. Super cute!

24. Love the blocks, you're so creative. Which cricut cart did you use for the letters?

25. Would you be willing to sell a kit to make this project???? I just love your combination of colors and patterns!

26. Allison {A Glimpse Inside} says:

Thanks for linking up your adorable blocks!

27. The Great Elephant Symposium says:

Love the blocks!

28. Katie @ OhhBaby says:

Adorable! I may have to copy you! But in colors that match our master bedroom!

29. too Blessed to Stress says:

fantastic! I love the ribbon and bows. What a sweet final touch :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

30. LOvE these!

31. Love them. I have just started using blocks to craft with and the ideas are really endless. The ribbon is such a great touch on there.

32. "LOVE" the blocks-I just got a cricut so I love new ideas-Found you at a party and now I'm your newest follower-Stop by for a visit! Claire