Wowzers on a Thursday

Traditionally, I have always done all of my "Wowzers" on Wednesday, but hey, it's a new year!  I can start something new!  For now, I'll just share my blogland inspiration as it comes!  (Or until I get organized again!) I've seen so many incredibly cute projects lately! So sit back and enjoy some eye candy!

Darling.  There is no other word to describe these cupcake liner cards from Urban Comfort

My pal Bev (of Flamingo Toes) is so creative!  Her projects are so out-of-the-box!  I love this "P.S. I Love You" art.

I have found myself tracking down all kind of adorable vintage valentines this year.  You can find this one and more like it at Vintage Valentine Crafts.

Not Valentine's Day... but absolutely stunning.  I want this Golden Books Baby Shower!!  Go see all of the details at Aesthetic Nest.

Oh I simply can't resist a fun countdown.  This "Heart Day" countdown from I Love It All With Monika Wright is so cute!

I collect flower tutorials, so I'm sure this amazing fabric flower tutorial will be making the next list of flower tutorials.  I found this one at How About Orange.

Printables are coming out of the woodwork this year!!  I downloaded this fun printable from Today's Fabulous Finds.  There are all sorts of cool colors to choose from!

We should just call this post All the Things I Can't Resist.  If you need quiet book ideas, don't walk--run!  Serving Pink Lemonade created a truly irresistible quiet book.

One more printable to fulfill your craving!  Less Cake {More Frosting} has these fun Valentine printables.  You'll have to see the chic version in gray and yellow!  Totally cool!

Wow, I'm inspired.

Comments

1. What great ideas! I especially love the quiet book and am going to check it out. Thanks for including my subway art in your list too. :)

2. Monika Wright says:

What fun for my countdown calendar to be included in the Wowser of a collection! And can I tell you that I just adore your chalkboard hearts?

3. [email protected] says:

So many great ideas! I'm never disappointed when I stop at Oopsey-daisy. Thanks for featuring my quiet book.

Cute picks! I just love Bev's love note. So cute!

5. staci @ lizard n ladybug says:

LOVE the cupcake liner flowers!
    Great collection of finds :)

6. Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com says:

Thanks so much Alison!!! I'm so tickled that you featured my love note. 😉 It's a fun coincidence because you're showing up on my blog tomorrow. Hint hint. 😉

7. These are fabulous!!!
    =)

8. Thanks so much for including my vintage valentines! I'll be submitting this post to a variety of social media sites, which I hope will send you some traffic. :-)

9. Thanks so much for including me! And everything else here is fabulous. Great round up!

10. What a great selection! Thanks so much for including my Golden Books shower!

11. Oh my! These are some of my favorites this week too. That Golden Book shower makes me wanna have another baby. (And that's sayin' something….'cause I think I'm done!)

And what is it about vintage valentines? They are completely divine!!

Thanks so much for featuring my printable. Such lovely company to be featured with! Thank you!

12. The Crafty Side Of Life says:

Such great ideas!!

Please link up at my linky party! It ends tomorrow! I have a free printable on my blog for Valentine's Day!! Come and get it!