A Little Man Party for Little Man!

The countdown is on for Little Man's birthday!  He will be turning 2 in February, which makes my head spin.  As soon as Christmas is over, I start searching for the perfect party theme.  I'm a planner.  I have to be because I'm not like you amazing ladies who can think up an idea and bust it out in a week!  I never do things the easy way, so I need time to screw things up and eventually get it right!!
This weekend, I turned to my Facebook fans for some help, and I received some excellent recommendations! One of my readers, Staci, suggested a Little Man party.  I had never heard of a real genuine "Little Man" party before, so I googled it.  Apparently I've been living under a rock because Little Man parties are the rage!  And I can see why.  They are so stinkin' cute!  I've been bookmarking some amazing parties and thought I would share some of my favorite ideas.
Party Starters threw a whole darling "Mustache Bash" as an eleventh birthday party.
Check out these chocolate mustache lollies!!  Oh man, I would love to devour one of those right now!
These toppers are unbelievable!!

This funny little man party at Bliss Bloom Blog makes me smile because it was a second birthday party, and I can definitely see this working for my own Little Man!

I love the ties for the party favor bags.
More cute ties for a birthday banner.

Oozing with cuteness!

Create My Event featured this Little Man party that has a bit of vintage flair.

What a FUN photo op to take pictures of everyone with mustache holders!!

Alright.  I am officially amazed at these cupcakes.

I love her frugality!  She drew funny faces on good old paper plates and made delicious chocolate cake mustaches for them!  I love it!  And you don't even have to do this for a birthday; you can use it as a play date!

Finally, I found Maggie Muggins Designs' (I love this blog, by the way!) Little Man Tea Party.

There must be a mustache cookie cutter out there somewhere!  I love these mustache sandwiches.

And what could be better than a giant mustache chocolate cake?!  YUM!
Are these parties incredibly CUTE or what?!  The only problem is.... I can't convince Mr. Daisy of how cute a Little Man party could be.  He thinks it's all just a big joke.  I have a Plan B.  You'll just have to wait and see what it is!  But please, someone out there--throw a little man birthday party and tell me all about it!
Enjoy your week!

Comments

1. staci @ lizard n ladybug says:

I'm so happy you're planning one of these parties!!
    There are so many cute ideas (looks like you found some really good inspiration).

I think it will be an adorable party!!!

2. The Autocrat: Haley says:

Such a cute party theme idea! You did a great job!

3. Pam @ PartyStart.Me says:

Can't wait to see what variation of the "little man" party you will create for your son!! Love this theme and thank you so much for sharing a piece of my party!
    Best Party Wishes,
    Pam
    Party Starters

4. Secret Mom Thoughts says:

super cute boy party ideas.

5. Michelle says:

I'm with Mr. Daisy on this one–I do think it's very creative idea–however, I find men with mustaches creepy, and I would have a hard time stomaching a giant cake that looks like hair.

I do love the tie ideas, or other grown-up things, though. That would be adorable for any Little Man!

6. Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com says:

Oh wow – I love this!!! I love all the mustache stuff out there. I think you should go for it!!

7. Tory and Lindsey says:

oh my gosh I love this theme! How fun! I can;t believe he is going to be two! wow! hey My blog went private I would love to send you an invite because I love when you leave me comments:-) is that okay hope all is well!

8. mamareese23 says:

My little man turns 2 in Feb. as well! I've been racking my brain trying to come up with some party ideas! I LOVE the "Little Man" theme! I might just have to convince my hubby this is the way to go! ;) Thanks for sharing!

9. Mormishmom says:

We had a Tutu & 'Stache bash for my kiddos and it was so fun!

I love that you want to do this one! I hope you get your way. lol! Can't wait to see what the final party theme is!

11. Elle Belles Bows says:

The chocolate mustaches are too funny!! Kerri

12. The Crafty Side Of Life says:

Such a cute idea!!!!! Love the ties on the paper bags!

13. Anonymous says:

mustache sandwiches..not a cookie cutter! Try a butterfly cookie cutter! Then you would cut in half!!!! Precious ideas!!!!
    Michelle

1. [...] Anyway ξέφυγα λίγο από το θέμα μου που είναι τα gift tags. Αγοράζουμε λοιπόν κάποιο δώρο και φυσικά θέλω πάντα η ΑΛίκη να βάζει μία δικιά της πινελιά (όχι πάντα ολοκληρωτικά δική της…βάζω λίγο το χεράκι μου). Είναι ωστόσο μία διαδικασία που πολύ απολαμβάνουμε. Εχθές είχαμε πάρτυ σε ένα φίλο της και έτσι του ετοιμάσαμε μία γραβάτα gift tag. Κόψαμε μπλε χαρτί κανσόν, βάλαμε ένα λουλούδι, έγραψε κάτι με τα χεράκια της και το κρεμάσαμε στη σακούλα με ένα μανταλάκι. Δεν πρόλαβα να το βγάλω φωτογραφία αλλά κάτωθι θα δείτε την ιδέα – από εδώ. [...]

2. [...] so I have always wanted to do a Little Man party.  I adore this Mr. Man Birthday Bash and this roundup of little man party ideas on Oopsey Daisy.  I also loved the idea of a Milk & Cookies theme, especially for babies.  I [...]