More Thanksgiving Preschool Ideas

Well, we made it!!

The moving truck only needed to take 2 trips to bring all of our stuff over to our home!!  (And we had a GIGANTIC moving truck plus we'd taken over 20 car loads ourselves during last week! We have lots of stuff!)  It's an exciting but overwhelming process to get unpacked and settled in.  The blog may suffer a bit as we just try to get laundry done, dishes cleaned, and boxes unpacked!  I am just trying to keep Little Man fed at this point!  But I feel so blessed to finally be here!

Today, I just wanted to share some fabulous blog finds from last week.  As you are making your own Thanksgiving-themed Mommy School plans, I would like to direct you to some talented bloggers who have come up with their own amazing Thanksgiving packets and printables.  Seriously.  These bloggers are so generous to share!

First of all, my gal Daphne at Moo Moo's & Tutus is a former kindergarten teacher.  She is amazing!  We've decided that the two of us would make excellent "team" teachers because we are so much alike.  She has developed her own "Tiny Teach" program that is very similar to my Mommy School!  She has shared a 32-page Thanksgiving packet that you can download here.

Musings of Me has tons of incredible Thanksgiving printables.  They are so stinkin' cute!  Some of my favorites include the T is for Turkey magnet page, a Thanksgiving pie lacing page, Thanksgiving trace & make cards, Thanksgiving memory, a "pin the feathers on the Indians" clip game, tracing pages,and a Thanksgiving colors book.

Delicious Ambiguity shares a free Thanksgiving poem and song booklet.  It's a one-stop for me to find tons of adorable songs and poems! I know you'll love this!

Mrs. Home Ec. is one of my absolute favorite sources for preschool ideas!  I have already printed off her Thanksgiving activities!  She graciously shares a "Don't Eat Tom" game, Turkey Bingo, and Turkey Memory.  All are absolutely genius!

A while back, I stumbled across the cute blog, 2 Teaching Mommies.  They share free printables all the time, and they are real jewels!  Check out their turkey printables here.  I love this little build a turkey!

Another fabulous homeschooling blog, 1+1+1=1 is sharing a Thanksgiving Preschool Pack.  Lots of cute stuff in this packet like this Turkey "color by number"!

I downloaded these ladies' fabulous work last week and hurried and printed off all this before moving, disconnecting the printers, etc.!  Now I'm all set to teach Little Man about Thanksgiving!

Enjoy teaching your turkeys!

Comments

1. Michelle says:

Thanks for the feature, Alison! Glad that you're all "moved"…….hope the unpacking goes smoothly and that you settle in really quickly!
    Michelle

2. Kelly says:

Great links!

There is a video at the bottom of this site for making Turkey Place Card holders which is perfect for young hands to make http://mysimplewalk.com/craft-videos/

Thanks!

Such a fun set!! And congrats on getting moved! Too fun. :)

4. Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

These are wonderful links! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

5. Daphne says:

Thanks for the shout out, Friend! :) I'm so excited for you to be moving in to your new house!!! :) Just in time to decorate for Christmas, right?

6. Lu says:

Wow, these are great links! Glad the move went well and good luck with the unpacking and settling!

7. Jackie Koll says:

Thank you for posting these! Glad the move went and enjoy unpacking in your home :-) I know you will love being able to set everything up!

8. Deb Chitwood says:

Thanks for all the great links! I love the activities you share on your blog! I gave you the Me Encanta TĂș Blog Award at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2010/11/16/me-encanta-tu-blog-award-to-happily-pass-on/

9. Kimberly says:

Fabulous activities and links! Thank you and happy thanksgiving in your new home!

10. Farn says:

Good work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep comming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.
    Thank you!
    replica Guccissima Gucci Handbags

11. Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity says:

Thanks so much for the feature, Alison. You are awesome. Enjoy your new home! :)

12. Allison says:

Hi Alison–I saw your comment on Creative Itch and I had to say hi! (I'm an Allison too!) Would you consider sharing this post on my link party? http://vintagepollyanna.blogspot.com/2010/11/tell-me-tuesday-link-party-1.html

13. Sale Replica says:

I really look forward to read other useful post from you. Its really interesting and thanks for sharing your knowledge with others.

14. Life with the Lebedas says:

I've featured you on my blog for Craftify It Thursday! If you have a chance, swing by and grab the feature button and your welcome to link up another craft as well!

Thanks & Have a great day!
    Jennifer

15. Aprille says:

Thanks so much! I just downloaded a bunch of these!!!
    Aprille recently posted..Fun in the Leaves ~ October 29, 2012My Profile