Happy fall, y'all! This was a fabulous week for Mommy School, and we are definitely enjoying our Leaves unit! I was much more relaxed knowing that I had 2 weeks to pack it all in, and Little Man loves repeating the activities after I introduce them.
Here is what we are learning about along with a picture peek through our week:
Motherload download! As I was browsing ideas and creating my plan for this unit, I wanted to be more organized! I typed up all my ideas and inserted visual aids into one huge document! I am sharing this big fat packet with you today! Even if you don't use the whole packet, I feel like there is something for everyone. The packet includes:
* Unit activities and games
* Art, science, math, and literature connection ideas for the unit
* Snack ideas
* Book ideas
* Songs and finger plays
* Ideas for the color of the week
* Ideas for the number of the week
* Ideas for the letter of the week
* Visual aids for flannel board stories
* Tons more visual aids and materials
Just a note: To be clear, I did not invent all of these ideas--I just compiled them! Many of the ideas I did bring with me from my teaching experience, and I did create many of the visual aids. However, please review the credits on the last page of the packet to see the sites I visited to compile the packet.
I am sharing this with you because I believe in helping our kids learn at home! But please understand that I am sharing my hours of work with you without compensation. You can download your own L is for Leaves packet here or here on Scribd. **For personal use only.**
* Clip art designs &/or fonts copyright Dianne J Hook. Used with permission from DJ Inkers.