Quiet Book Templates

Well, you asked for it... you got it!!  Today, I have 9 quiet book templates to share with you!  I am definitely not an artist, so with a little tracing and some help from my trusty ruler, I got to work!  I included the Mr. Potato Head and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom pages per your requests!  Here is a little preview of our spud friend:

You can download your set of 9 quiet book templates here.   (Update:  As of 8/2/12, this link IS working!!)

I hope this will give you a bit of a jump start to beginning your own quiet book!

Be sure to e-mail me photos if you make these pages!  I would absolutely love to see them!  Enjoy this little treat on your Friday.

PS I have had a couple of people ask if I would possibly sell quiet books.  Thank you for your kindness!  Well, because  I spent about 4 hours per page on my book, I would have to charge a fortune to make a profit!  Unfortunately, I think I will just celebrate that my book is done!

Comments

1. SandyQuilts says:

WOW THANK YOU so much. I just finished a tree skirt (all by hand) for DD#2 … I'm going to make her new baby one of these books. You are a jewel. Thanks again.

2. Kellie says:

I have one quiet book I made about 4 years ago and now I have three kids…doesn't work so well with keeping them quiet :) I love your pages a bunch and think I will start working on another (or two). Thanks again for sharing!!!

3. Joy says:

Thank you so much for sharing! I really need to get busy with some more pages!

4. Mormishmom says:

Thank you!

5. Clark and Liesel says:

Thanks for the templates! I am excited to have a few more idea's for pages!

6. Amanda says:

These are ABSOLUTELY precious! Love them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

7. Joy says:

I am featuring you as a party favorite! So come grab a button! thanks again!

8. Kari @ Ucreate says:

These pages/templates are so fabulous!! You are so kind to share. I'll be sending my readers your way!

9. Nina @ Momma Go Round says:

YEAH! I'm so excited! I've been thinking about making one for my son, and now this just makes it easier :)

I shared your post on my blog's FB page…hopefully it will send you some readers!

10. Brianne says:

Thanks for sharing your templates. I made a quiet book awhile ago for my daughter and I did a terrible job. I don't think it's going to make it to kid #2. I'll definitely be using your templates for my second try.

Great blog! I found you via U create.

11. ificould says:

Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to make one!
    Missy

12. Lisa K says:

Thank you for sharing. I had created a quiet book for my daughter when she was a toddler. She's now 31 and I still have the book. Should I ever have a grandchild I will certainly use your templates. Who would ever want to want to play with a 30+ year old book when you could have a brand new one? Thanks so much.

13. Anonymous says:

This is a fantastic idea! I love it – I'd actually never heard of it before – it's ingenious! Any chance you'd post templates for the other pages??

14. Serin says:

Do you have any pictures of the pages completed? I would love to see them! gtr99 (at) comcast (dot) net

15. brittany says:

I love your quiet book. I’m in the process of making one right now and am using lots of your templates. Thank you sooo much!! I was just wondering about the eyelets. Did you sew 2 pages (a front and back) together and then apply the eyelets?

16. Shalie says:

How did your cricut letters not fray? Also do eyelets come with instructions, I’ve never used them before and I worry that I’ll mess it up. And finally how did you attach the rings inside your covers?
    Again, Thanks so much for this!

17. Holly says:

I tried the link to downlaod your templates but it does not seem to be working. :( I would LOVE to use these ideas to start a book for my son, he is one! could someone email me the templates or instruct me on how to download them?! THANK YOU!!!!

18. Holly says:
  19. Heather says:

Thank you so much for this pattern! It was perfect for my daughter’s quiet book!

20. Chelsea says:
  21. Just found this pattern last week and decided to make a Mr. Potato Head page for our upcoming trip. It turned out great! Thanks! http://lilkidthings.com/mr-potato-head-travel-playmat/
    Andrea (Lil-Kid-Things) recently posted..Mr. Potato Head Travel PlaymatMy Profile

22. Lisa says:

Thanks you so much for sharing this great idea! This will be fun to make!

23. Laura says:

I’m truly liking the Mr. Potato Head Quiet book. I think I’m going to have to make a few for my mom’s classroom. Thank you so much for the template. That was really sweet.

24. Deborah says:

Thanks for sharing. Most appreciated.

The Paper Maid
    Deborah recently posted..Fun FridayMy Profile

25. Tracy Herron says:

Thanks so much for the template. I have made a quiet book and know how hard it is to do without a pattern. I love to give these things as gifts.

26. Crystal says:

I want to make a quiet book for my boys but i dont sew do you have any ideas or is there any quiet books made without sewing?

27. Lanora says:

Upon looking at several of the blog articles on your site
    (for almost 2), hrs I honestly like your approach to blogging.
    I bookmarked it as well so that I can keep up with it frequently.
    Take a look at my web site also and tell me what you think.
    Lanora recently posted..LanoraMy Profile

1. [...] he is really into Mr. Potato Head, I thought I would try my hand at just one page. I found this pattern for cutting his pieces out of felt and printed it out to get [...]

2. [...] My girlfriends laughed a bit when I said I’d like to do a potato, but as an Idahoan, I just had to! I made two sets of each body part, one inspired by the Mr. and the other the Mrs. Potato Head. I sewed a pocket out of muslin on the bottom of the page to store the pieces. A great template for the body and some of the body parts can be found here. [...]

3. [...] Templates and instructions for making a felt Mr. Potato Head Quiet Book can be found at Oopsey Daisy Quiet Book Templates at http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/2010/09/quiet-book-templates.html. [...]

4. [...] a zip-loc bag, as well as the ones I made the other day.  Also, my project for tomorrow is to use these templates I found (guess where) and create Mr. Potato Head.  My littlest one especially will like [...]