Pumpkin Patch at Oopsey Daisy!

Welcome to Oopsey Daisy's little pumpkin patch!  And when I say "little"... I mean almost 40 different kinds of pumpkins!!  Fall is so delicious to me.  I love everything about it, but pumpkins have got to be my favorite.  I am amazed at the creativity out there.   There are so many different ways to make a pumpkin:  From corn husks to wood pallets; dryer ducts to sweaters! So what you can YOU use to make a pumpkin??  Take a look around, peruse the pumpkin ideas here, and go share some love with your favorite links!
9.  The tutorial that started it all... Fabric pumpkins from Sunshine In My Soul.

Whew!  I know I'm inspired by all of this creativity... makes me want to try a pumpkin a day!  Anyone up for that task?!
Thanks for making Oopsey Daisy part of your day!
PS A big thanks to Someday Crafts and Be Different... Act Normal.  I found tons of pumpkin inspiration here!

Comments

1. Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com says:

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!! So many types of pumpkins I want to try. Thanks for such a wonderful round up!

I shared your link on my TT&J FB page and linked to you!''xox
    Jen

2. The Cottage Mama says:

Thanks so much for linking to my fabric pumpkin tutorial – so many neat ideas to try. Some of those paper pumpkins are just amazing!!

Thanks again,
    Lindsay

3. Thanks for linking my Fabric Pumpkins!! I love all the ideas! I think I'll share a link to this page on my blog today. =)
    ~Fallan @ Technicolor Dreams

Oh heaven! I just LOVE pumpkins! There are some super cute ones here I haven't seen before. Thank you for sharing!!

5. Michael Creations says:

I love this post! There are about 20 pumpkins that I want to try! Fabulous!

6. This is a fabulous post! Thanks so much for including my garland.

7. Awesome compilation! Thanks for putting it together and thanks for including my vine pumpkin!

8. Thank you so much for including me! I love all of the pumpkins they are gorgeous! Can't wait to try some of them out!

9. Michelle @ Sweet Something says:

Thank you Alison! What wonderful projects! Thanks for including me!

10. Amanda @paintitsewthrifty.blogspot.com says:

LOVE THIS POST! I can't wait to visit all of the links! Pumpkins are one of my FAVS!

11. brown paper packages says:

What a great post! I love all the pumpkin ideas!

12. reasonstoskipthehousework says:

How do you create the pictures in a grouping like you do?

13. Allison @ House of Hepworths says:

That is A LOT of pumpkins! I LOVE your roundup!!! Thanks for including mine as well.

~Allison @ House of Hepworths

14. [email protected] says:

wow, this is awesome, so many ideas, can't wait. Thanks for posting.

15. I love pumpkins too! They are my favorite fall decor. Thanks for sharing all of this inspiration in one spot!

16. Thanks for including my white pumpkins! :) Great ideas for more pumpkins. Now to get a craftin'

17. Thank you for the fabulous post full of wonderful ideas. You have saved us all the trouble of searching out these links on our own.

18. This is such a fun post. Thanks for featuring our rustic wood pumpkins. There are so many great ideas here, thanks for putting them all together.

19. I'm in heaven! As a pumpkin fanatic, this totally made my day! Thanks!

20. Christy, Home-Mom.com says:

i just want to fill my house with all of these!

21. Mari Martin says: