Cowboy Birthday Party

I feel as though I have been teasing you with bits and pieces of my nephew's 3rd birthday party--a rootin' tootin' cowboy party.  We all came dressed in our cowboy gear, and my sister threw an absolutely amazing cowboy party for this handsome little guy:

Decor
 When we arrived at the party, we realized we were all "Wanted"!  Each guest was featured on a Wanted sign, hanging on a clothesline.

My little contribution, the rustic sign, hanging on the tree:
Games
BB gun shooting...

Horseshoes...

Lassoing (of cardboard horses and birthday boys!)...

Musical chairs....
Food
We loaded up these burgers, straight from the grill!

The AMAZING cowboy cake!  Check out that fringe!  And I love the bandana design.

Gifts
We spread out a blanket for the birthday boy to open his gifts...
Opening up gifts, boots and all!

Playing around
When a cowboy doesn't have a cowboy to ride....

And when Grandpa helps him find a horse...

Everyone HAD to bring a cowboy hat to wear!  We were also given sheriff badges to wear.

Happy Birthday, Cowboy dude!

Comments

1. Allison says:

So cute! Looks like it was a good time. And that cake is FANTASTIC!

2. Staci J says:

Looks like fun! That cake is to die for cute!! Visiting from punkin seed productions
    justsewsassy.com

3. Staci J says:

Woops, Hi Allison, while I'm on here I should tell you I sent your package and you should have it by Sat!!!

4. What a cute little cowboy! I think this was a bang of a party! Ewvery thing turned out perfect! I also wanted to say thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and for making me feel loved and appreciated! I know that we are long lost friends that need to meet up some time! I absolutely adore your cute blog and your amazing talent! Keep it up girl!

5. Adorable! Looks like the party was a success! Everything looked wonderful.

6. Celeste says:

I feel pretty special to be featured on this famous blog! Hopefuly it helps some other little guys have a fun Cowboy party too someday.

7. Liz Taylor says:

Oh my goodness! You are so talented. It looks like a very fun party. That cake is so amazing! You are becoming a favorite blogger of mine!
    Liz

8. Jenglamgirl says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO DARLING, YE HAW, what a great time! LOVE IT ALL!

9. idesign says:

fun party!!! great job on everything! i'm visiting from fingerprins of the fridge :)

-Jackie

10. What a fun birthday!! I am bookmarking this. Love this cute idea.

11. Jen @ lil Mop Top says:

how cute!! love it! might just have to do a cowboy party for the next b-day…

12. Jessabells says:

Wow, what a cool cowboy party! Your party decor ideas are great. Looks like you all had a great time.

13. Green Eyed Girl says:

What a party… Everything turned out fantastic… I just love the cake! Vicki

14. Young and Crafty says:

This is such a cute party!! If I had any kids I would so do this!

Hanhttp://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/nah

15. Cute, cute Cowboy! Lots of love in this party…amazingly fun cake. Thanks so the show and tell.

16. Kami @ Everyday Heaven says:

What a great party, and wonderful cake.

17. Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming says:

This looks like such a fun party! I love the attention to details – you really did a fantastic job! My favorite pic is the musical chairs…Looks like everyone really got into the theme. You did an amazing job on pulling everything together – The cake is fabulous! Happy Birthday to your little nephew! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase – I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

18. That burger looks oh so good!! I love following your blog and was recently awarded the Sweet Blog award and am passing it onto you- have a great day!!

19. Thanks for linking up to the Mad Skills party!

20. So cute!! That cake is great – you should add it to the CraftShare Flickr pool. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

21. Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy says:

I loved the sign last week and the full party is even better! The cake, the wanted posters! So cute! I'd love it if you'd join my tuesday link party again!! http://imtopsyturvy.com

22. What a cute party! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

23. That is such a cute party! It looks like your little guy had a great time! I love themed parties – where the theme is carried 110%!

Sam
    Mom.Undecided.

24. raggygirlvintage says:

what a fun party, and that cake is just awesome!
    Tracey

25. AWESOME!! Those wanted posters are my favorite!! And that cake is amazing.

26. [email protected] says:

What a cute party and the cake is amazing!

27. Susan @ Entertain Exchange says:

I love the cake – looks like great party!

Susan
    Party and entertaining inspiration

28. Pati @ A Crafty Escape says:

What an amazing party! Love the attention to detail, fantastic.

29. ificould says:

Holy cow! You went to so much work – way impressive. And that cake is AMAZING!!!!

30. [email protected] says:

That is an amazing party! LOVE the cake! so fun!

31. Kristin says:

That is a fun looking party, there was a lot of work and time put into it. The wanted posters were a nice touch. Did you guys get to keep them?

32. Very cute party! My daughter is saying she wants a horse party for her 5th, so I might have to steal a few ideas!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Oh, Alison! Your pretty face is right there at the top of the Tatertots & Jello blog!! :) This is *such* a cute party!! And it looks like everyone had a great time.

34. Shaunna says:

How wonderful!! I just finished throwing a pink party for my baby girl and am gearing up for a wild west party for my 4 year old…thanks for such great inspiration!! I hope you can swing by and link up to my party on Friday afternoon/sat! Really fun party; great job! -shaunna :)

35. Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust says:

How fun! I still think musical chairs is the funnest game! Ha ha. Darling blog.

Warmly, Michelle

36. simplydesigning.blogspot.com says:

This is a great boy birthday idea! The cake is to die for!

Thanks so much for linking up!

Please stop by for another link party Friday! Also, I will be having a giveaway on Friday too!

Ashley

37. Pati @ A Crafty Escape says:

You need to link up to Somewhat Simple's "Strut Your Stuff Birthday Ideas" @ http://www.somewhatsimple.com/2010/01/strut-your-stuff-birthday-ideas.html This party needs to be seen by all!

38. [email protected] Insanity says:

Great party! Looks like a ton of fun!

39. You are a birthday party HERO in my book! The cake really takes it!

pinkapotmaus.blogspot.com

40. I'm going to be featuring this on my Lazy Sunday post!

Sam
    Mom.Undecided.

41. Kat @ Black Kats Design says:

What a fun party! Love the wanted posters.

I’m having a new link party “Cheap Thrills Thursday” starting the 29th. It’s for creative ideas that cost under $20. I’d love for you to stop by and join in!
    Kat

42. Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy says:

I'll be featuring your party today! Thanks so much for linking up!

43. Such a great party! You are super creative! I hope you'll stop by my Pretty Packages Party next week and share some of your talent! Be sure to pick up a button so you don't forget!
    smiles!!

44. AnnGarnet says:

I LOVE this party! Can you tell me where she found the WANTED signs? I'd love to have them at my son's party!

45. the wanted signs are awesome! and that picture of musical chairs is incredible! looks like a fun party!

46. Hey Allison,

This Justin’s sister. I was looking at Pinterest and saw you featured on a collection of birthday party ideas! You did a great job on the party! Xander and Ashton were so little!

47. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers, its really really
    nice piece of writing on building up new webpage.
    Leoma recently posted..LeomaMy Profile

1. […] fitness training, sack lunches, and camo cupcakes! 17. Sleep Over Birthday Party 18. Cowboy/Wild West Birthday 19. Lego Party 20. Fairy Garden Party 21. Monster Mash Birthday- Make your own […]

2. […] Cowboy Birthday Party – This party featured some great cowboy hats, a super fun lasso game and super cute wanted posters. […]