Wednesday’s Wowzers: Summertime Goodness

Before we begin Wednesday's Wowzers, how about a fashion show?!
I know that you are just dying to see us on Father's Day in all of our Super-Dad, Super-Mom, and Super-Baby glory! So here we are strutting our stuff:
You can see my tutorial for making these Superman capes here.  You should have seen Little Man last night.  He sported his Superman cape with his PJ's at Target!!  Yeah, he's a pretty cool kid!

Today, I am spotlighting al kinds of yummy summer goodness!  I am loving all of the patriotic projects out there.  Take a look at this amazing creativity:
I am seriously IN LOVE with this patriotic pennant from The Crafty Cupboard.  I love the stars.  I love all of the fabrics.

I have a pair of dollar flip flops just waiting to be cutsified.  Thanks to Tatertots & Jello, I now have oodles of ideas!  She shares her 20-minute flip flop project here.

I am so making one of these Captain America t-shirts!  I found this adorable tutorial at Love Stitched, where I am Momma Hear Me Roar was guest blogging.  What can I say?  I am impressed!

You are not going to believe this cardboard playhouse from A Girl and a Glue Gun.  I have so many happy memories of playing in refrigerator boxes during the summer time.  I can't wait to make Little Man one of his very own!

I love the elegance of this 4th of July wreath from A Little Lovely.  Simply gorgeous!  Go check it out!

Just one more tidbit of creativity!  I have been wanting to know how to make red, white, and blue rocket pops!!  KoJo Designs shows us how.  YUM!

Hope you have been inspired!  Have a fabulous day!

Comments

Hurray for the fashion show! You all look so cute! I was just tell the hubs the other day we *had* to make our son one of those cardboard houses. He would love that!

2. Liz @ LivingMySweetLife says:

I LOVE your blog! I just bookmarked so many ideas just from this first page!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, I am thrilled you did!
    I am a new follower, I can't wait to see more! =o)

3. Chelsea says:

Stopping by from Mod Podge Rocks. I love all your crafts, just added you to my google reader! Have a great week!!

4. a little lovely says:

thank so much for featuring my wreath!!!

5. kirstin says:

love the patriotic projects- SO fun! I love the 4th of july… your little round up has me making a to-do list…

6. I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar says:

Thanks for featuring my Captain America tee. So glad you liked it!

7. Kellie Spiker says:

You guys are so dang cute together in your capes! RJ would never let me take a picture of him in a cape! Eric is brave! haha I love those sandals. But I am the type to just buy them instead of make them. haha ; )

8. Richelle says:

Fun featured projects. I love the banner. I love that you made your whole family superman capes. I made my 4 year old a super cape a couple weeks ago, and his dad is wondering if I am going to make him one. :) I think my baby needs one, too.

9. I loved the fashion show! They are all so cute!

10. I love the fashion show!! You are so creative!!

11. These are great. I love that Captain America shirt.

12. Oh and your capes are fabulous. I love how you coordinate!