Printable Gospel ABC Book

Do you remember this post where I shared my Sunday ABC's Book?  Well, Little Man is loving it!!  And so am I!  I am enjoying a bit (and every bit counts!) more peace on Sundays than usual.

I have received e-mails from several of you who have been interested in downloading all of the pictures and title pages for the entire book.  Hey, I don't blame you!  It takes a while to download all those pictures, save them, etc.  This is why I offer downloads... no need to reinvent the wheel, right?!  Here is a quick reminder of what some of the pages look like:

So I have uploaded a PDF version of MY Sunday ABC book that you will be able to download!  Happy day!!  But there are some important details that you will need to know, so be sure to read on:
* You will need a 52-page (or more) 4 x 6 photo album for this book.
* Each picture is formatted to be 4 x 6.
* I combined my "U" and "V" pages so that the title and picture fit on the page.  You will see what I mean.  To have a title page, I had to combine a few pages!
* You will need your own pictures for the some letters.  Trust me, you don't want pictures of MY family in there!!  Here are the pics you will need:

I - I Am a Child of God - Picture of your own little man or little lady.
G - Grandparents - Picture of both sets of grandparents.
F - Family - Picture of your family.

As far as producing your book, you have two choices:
1.  If you just want to print this out on paper, just download and print.  Easy, breezy!
2.  If you are looking to print this out as pictures like I did, here is the dealio.  The only way I know how to do this is...Open up the PDF file in Photoshop, and save them as .jpg files.  Then you can upload them to print at Costco or wherever you do your photo printing!  Or maybe you know someone more tech-savvy who has a better solution!

You can download the 48-page PDF file here  or here.  Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!!

**For this project, the fonts are copyright Dianne J Hook. Used with permission from DJ Inkers.**

Comments

You are too generous, my friend!

2. Melissa says:

Thank you so much for this download. Definietly going to be making this photo book for me 1 1/2 year old son. Thank you!!!

3. Celeste says:

Awesome. Can't wait to get it printed.

4. Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Dave and Stephanie says:

i am so excited to print this out!! you are so nice to share all your hard work. thanks!

6. Bethany @ The Paper Pony says:

This is really a cute idea! Great job… and kudos for making the download available!

7. Lana O'Shields says:

What a neat idea! I saw your post over on Sisters Stuff and dropped by for a visit. I love your blog and all of your wonderful ideas. If I can get in the crafty mode I would love to try the ruffled denim runner. LOVE IT!! Trust me, I will be back to visit often. :)

8. Thank you SO much for your kind comments! It makes my day knowing that someone else can use this download, too!

9. Stuart and Kimber says:

You are FAB-U-LOUS! Thanks so much!

(great idea!)

10. What a darling idea, thanks for sharing all your hard work with us.

11. Richelle says:

That looks great! Thanks for sharing!

12. ShadowCase says:

Thank you so much! I'm a new follower and so glad I found you. I have been wanting to do a book like this for months, and you are an angel for sharing your idea.

13. Thank you so much! I'm so excited for this. Hopefully this will help my sweet 4 year old make it through Sacrament Meeting! Crossing fingers!

14. Heather says:

Thank you so much for linking up to this on Sharing Time! I was so excited when I saw it & downloaded it right away- I've been wanting to do something like this but haven't actually started the project because it seemed pretty daunting. Now I think I'll actually get it done! Thank you so much!!! (Oh & I'll totally be featuring this post on my next Sharing Time post).

15. Love your blog – left you an award on my site.

16. What a great idea, I need to make one of these for church!

17. Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming says:

This is adorable! I love the meaning it holds. TFS the printable! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase. I greatly apprecite it! Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

18. Anonymous says:

Thank you very much! I'm going to print off a copy for my nursery class! Thanks again from the Kentville, Nova Scotia Ward!

19. Thanks so much for posting this! I don't have photoshop, but my husband was able to transfer it to jpg by using zamzar.com in case that helps anyone else! I just finished mine and hope you don't mind if I link this to my blog in the next couple days! sisterswithflair.blogspot.com
    Thanks again!

20. Clark and Liesel says:

Hey! I love this idea and have already printed the ABC Book off and am so excited to use it at church this Sunday. Where did you find your plastic photo book to put the pictures inside of? I could only find one that holds 36 photo's and I have looked at several stores. Please help! :)

21. Ugh. This is the second one of your "free" downloads that had led me to the scribd archives and won't let me download without paying $9. Very frustrating. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? brownjs7 at yahoo dot com

22. Ben, Rebecca, Natali, & Isaac says:
  23. Ben, Rebecca, Natali, & Isaac says:
  24. Ben, Rebecca, Natali, & Isaac says:
  25. Ben, Rebecca, Natali, & Isaac says:
  26. Quinn, Amanda, Reggie and Baby boy says:
  27. Kimbo West @ a girl and a glue gun says:

I shared this great idea on my blog today!

kimboscrafts.blogspot.com

28. Thanks for sharing this idea. I am excited to make them for my grandchildren.

29. thanks for the zamzar.com comment. That worked great for us and thanks for the awesome download!

30. The Olsen Family says:

I am having a hard time with the new service you are using for downloading the ABC quite book. Is there another way that I can do it.

31. Jeff and Rochelle says:

Thank you so much for doing this and being willing to share it!

32. Thank you SO MUCH! I have six grandchildren coming for Christmas, and this will make a wonderful gift! I have the YOUR STORY, so I can bind them into books. I saw your link from "While He Was Napping" and I will link back from "BettyBee's Buzz". Merry Christmas!

33. love this. I made if for Stake Conference this weekend and it was a big hit with my kids. THanks for sharing.

34. Thank you so much for sharing this! Can't wait to get it printed for my little girl :)

35. Thank you so much for sharing this! We’re using it as a Christmas gift for some of our younger cousins. I appreciate the work you did, and the fact that you are sharing it as a free download. You are wonderful!
    –andy

36. I was able to successfully download your book but having troubles converting to jpg form. Any suggestions?

37. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work!

38. Hi! This is a great idea! Thanks for making this project much easier! I am also having problems downloading it. Do you know what I am doing wrong? It takes me to scribd and I don’t know what I am supposed to do. Thanks!

39. I love this idea. I pinned it from pinterest a while ago and just now am getting around to taking a look. I just have to tell you (cause it is such a small world) that the picture you used from the Friend for reverence, with the little girl folding her arms while the boys around her are whispering, is my niece! The two boys to the right are the artists sons and the one behind her is my friends boy. Since the artist is in their ward he often will take photos of people in the ward to use for his drawings :)

40. I thought about doing something similar to this idea is making a manners at church album. Left page is a poem about the manner we’re teaching and the right page, what it looks like. I found you at pinterest too! I posted an idea on using ATC’s (artist trading cards) as rewards for my former Sunday School kids on my craft blog if you are interested. I have a picture of the attendance chart along with copies of the simple atc’s using Christian acronym’s. Have a blessed day!
    Rush’d Lady recently posted..Mobile Phone PocketMy Profile