10. Night Owl Crafting. Another new find... this blog is adorable!! I just found Leslie's blog, and I am so glad I did. I am still sad I didn't win these fabric carrots on her latest giveaway. Then again, I would have taken any of her adorable Easter crafts.
11. C.R.A.F.T. Jamie is one clever chick. She recently had a giveaway with clues and all! I am loving that she just posted about quiet books yesterday because I am in the middle of making one and love seeing more ideas!! I also love this t-shirt quilt she made:
12. Tattered and Inked. I saved the best for last! Kelsey has amazing ideas. I featured her cabinet door-turned Welcome sign. So cute! But she has many other thrifty ideas. And she makes me want to try new things with paint! Lately, I am loving Kelsey's burlap-yarn wreath. I have got to make one!!
Alright, winners, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Link back to the person from whom you received this award.